Market Access Services
This initiative will support the implementation of linkage opportunities, which were identified by the B2B events, by providing matching grants to cover the costs of market access services required to bridge any implementation gap. DAI will provide market access services to support approximately 100 individual firms, which are registered in the WB&G, are export-oriented, and have attracted investors’ attention at the B2B events. List of potential services:
- Marketing and communication strategies, including branding strategies and social media/digital strategies;
- Production process improvement and/or technology upgrade;
- Strategic Intellectual Property (IP) plans, diversification and product/service innovation and development, Research and Development planning;
- Identification of new markets, sector analysis and market development, export strategy, including compliance with foreign laws and regulations; and
- Investor/ supplier visits, acceleration programs, and participation in promotional/ networking events.
- Identification of new markets, sector analysis and market development, export strategy, including compliance with foreign laws and regulations; and (e) Investor/ supplier visits, acceleration programs, and promotional/ networking events.
- Investment readiness advisory services (IR)
- Capacity building program for intermediaries
- Angel Group /Network Building: The package of assistance may include the following: (a) Direct coaching to angel champions, investors and group managers; (b) Technical assistance on network/group design and build-out (developing an operating model, member recruitment strategy, deal sourcing channels, due diligence frameworks, standard documentation, public relations, etc.); (c) Performance-based operating funding to angel groups/network (d) Study trips to regional/international angel investing conferences;