Guidelines for Submitting a Compliant
- The complaint should be directly related to the project’s components and/or to the project’s implementation or management.
- The complainant should submit full details and any relevant supporting documents related to their complaint.
- Complaints shall be filed using one of the following methods:
- Electronically by filling out the complaint form and attaching all the related supporting documents to the following link: https://www.ipsd.ps/forms/complaints
- Verbally by calling the IPSD Office at +970-2-298 8530 to file a complaint with an IPSD staff member.
- In person by visiting the IPSD offices in Ramallah and/or Gaza where you can complete the complaint form and sign it in person.