The Innovative Private Sector Development Project (IPSD) aims is to improve economic opportunities for individuals and firms in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, through the development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem and expansion of technologically enabled innovative projects.
IPSD falls under the World Bank's overarching objective to alleviate market failures related to gaps and binding constraints in the entrepreneurship ecosystem of the digital economy including in human capital, financing, product markets, enabling policies, institutional support, and connectivity. By addressing these gaps and constraints IPSD will improve economic development and employability in the West Bank and Gaza.
- Finance & Investment
- Market Access
- Workforce Development
- Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technologies
- Improve linkages with international markets
- Provide access to advanced ecosystems
- Develop a dynamic finance ecosystem
- Reform business environment
- Ensure continuity of services